What is your returns policy?
• Please use our Returns Portal to book your return, this is the only way we will accept a return. The Returns Portal can be found here
• Orders can be returned back to us for store credit within 14 days of receiving it.
• Store credit is valid for 12 months after date of issue.
• Returned items must be in original condition- this includes all tags attached, and the items must be unworn/unwashed and unstained.
• Miann & Co do not offer free returns, you will need to cover the cost of postage.
• Please wait 2-3 days for us to approve your return. What can I return? What can’t I return?CAN RETURN
• Eligible items within 14 days of receiving them. CAN’T RETURN
• Soothers & Teethers
• Under no circumstances will we accept returns on sale products, unless they are faulty. Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we have no exchange systems in place and cannot offer this service. You are welcome to return the items using our Returns Portal within 14 days of receiving them. From there you can use your store credit to place a new order.What if I receive a faulty/damaged item?
Please contact Business Support at firstname.lastname@example.org along with photos and a comprehensive description of the fault. We’ll do our best to action this issue ASAP! A choice of a full refund or replacement will be offered once the item has been deemed faulty.What if I’ve paid with Afterpay?
If you return an item purchased through Afterpay, we will issue you a store credit. As Afterpay is a third party provider, your agreement with them still stands and you will be required to continue to pay any scheduled payments. For any repayment queries please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729.How will I know when my return has been processed?
Once your return has arrived at our warehouse, it will be processed within 2-3 days of receiving it.When will I receive my store credit?
Your store credit will be issued to you when we process the return. We’ll send you an email confirmation with your store credit code letting you know that the return has been processed.